TMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DooCrewRacing

DooCrewRacing

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship   Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Alright guys, The Time Is Near. May 1st Sanford N.C. The North Meets The South, The East Meets The West, For The First National Points Race in Hill and Hole History. Let it be known this is going to be a Knock Down Drag Out Fight For The Championship !!! There Will Be Old School Racers With 3-4 Generations of Bounding over Them Hills And Through The Mud To Newbies That Think They Have What It Takes,(Wild 1) To Be Champ!! If You Think You Have What It Takes To Be The Champion, Load Your Truck Up Come On Over To 4080 Lower River Rd. Sanford N.C. 27330. Lee County Mud Motorsports Complex Race Starts At 11:00 AM. Gates Will Be Open At 7:00 AM. Camping will be allowed for anyone wanting to. Please, Please, Please, Make Sure Your Truck Will Tech To The MRA Rules, It's The Only Way I'll Let You Play. Letttttttttttss Get Readddddddddyy To Ruuuuuummmmmmbbbbble
Back to top Go down
http://ncmudracing.com
Grady

Grady

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: What Happened?   Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:08 pm

What happened to Rodney down there? It looks like the "Dog" got loose from the catcher scratch
Back to top Go down
DooCrewRacing

DooCrewRacing

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship   Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm

That Wild1 had a bad day thats all. I got a feeling he be back with a vengance!! So for now I will talk softly and see if I can sneek past him again in SouthCarolina. You know kinda sing him asleep. Ha ha ha he he he ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://ncmudracing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship   Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Hill and Hole Points Championship
Page 1 of 1