TMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another race under our belt.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MBE

MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Another race under our belt. Empty
PostSubject: Another race under our belt.   Another race under our belt. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 pm

We had a good race saturday, our truck count was slightly down, but with all of the area's fairs that were running, i thought the turnout was spectacular. I would like to thank everyone for their patience when the lights were being such a pain. We have devised a plan that we hope will correct that problem. We did however complete our first time bracket style of drag racing. We were able to throw all the driver's in a pile and let them dial-in a time. It went as well as could be expected for our first time. We had some new entrants in the drag race as well. It is something i think is going to take off, and provide an entire night of entertainment by itself. The atv race on the 27th has been cancelled. The mud race on the 28th of August, will start at 1:00 pm. The completion of the this last weekends race brings us down to two more races left in the points series. I hope to see you all at both of them.

MUDMANIA!!!!!! is almost here. Sept. 10th, 11th, and 12th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum.com

Another race under our belt.
Page 1 of 1