Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association
HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

mudmania and banquet

Go down 

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: mudmania and banquet   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:55 am

WOW!!!!! I want to send out my congrats to the superstreet class.....What a race, and the winner's being decided by 5 thousandths, hundreths ,,,,WOW!!!! Guys all i can say is we are done racing for the year....I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support. I about mid season began to have some health trouble and you guys really stepped up and gave me a hand. I am starting to plan some of things we are going to do next year, and go from there.

Alright as far as the banquet goes, this is what i understood at the driver's meeting. Sept. 26th we will get together at TALA for a pig roast, and covered dish dinner. I think we should get together around 1:00pm so it is a time that is easy to remember, and a good time to eat. Anyone that you would like to bring to the event is more than welcome to attend. I would like to see all of the family's of the people that have supported us this year. If I am mistaken about these plans or if there needs to be some changes made as to what time, please call the office or post on here. I will be calling all members to verify the plans.

Once again thank you all for a good year of racing......
back to the drawing board for next year

up up and away!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mudmania and banquet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMSA :: Events :: Mud Bogs-
Jump to: