TMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this year!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MBE

MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

this year!!!! Empty
PostSubject: this year!!!!   this year!!!! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:16 am

I hope everyone had a merry christmas and a happy new year. There is quite a bit of snow out there keeping us at bay for now. I just wanted to talk to you guys a bit about what we are going to do for this years racing.

We are thinking about only having a couple of races this year. I am not sure how you guys actually feel about us having a point series, but if we only have a couple of races then the point series will be a thing of the past. I am thinking that with us only having a couple of races it will do a couple of positive things ie. bigger purse, more spectators, and more trucks. This will allow us to stay open. With that we also talked about some other events that we may try to hold. I guess i am just asking for some feed back on to how u guys want to run.

Also, as I spoke at the end of the year banquet there are some class changes at hand. I have got most of the rules together for this years racing. Some of the classes changed drastically and others not much at all. This is the one and only set of rules that we are going to run from here on out. I have tried with these rules to have enough trucks to sponsor a class, and to treat everyone fair, however i did not write a rule just for your truck. So those will be up before the end of the month, that should give enough time for everyone to get ready.

Please respond and let me know how you feel about the point series. and if there is just any sort of general input.

Thanks
MBE

Back to top Go down
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum.com
ucantfixstupid

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-13

this year!!!! Empty
PostSubject: enjoy racing with you in 2010....will try and make your races in 2011...   this year!!!! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:00 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
ucantfixstupid

this year!!!! Empty
PostSubject: this year !!!!   this year!!!! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:08 pm

New to this..... put it in wrong place.... did enjoy racing at your place will try and make your races in 2011....
Back to top Go down
cjbogger

cjbogger

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-05

this year!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: this year!!!!   this year!!!! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 pm

any racing going to be taking place at TALA this year??
Back to top Go down
ucantfixstupid

this year!!!! Empty
PostSubject: this year   this year!!!! EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:23 am

Do you have any idea when you will have 2011 dates up? Maybe you could have a test n tune day? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this year!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: this year!!!!   this year!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

this year!!!!
Page 1 of 1