$10,000 race June 29, 30, and July 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: $10,000 race June 29, 30, and July 1   Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Guys,

I just wanted to drop a reminder about the race we are holding the last weekend in June, in Weston, WV at the Trans-Allegeheny Lunatic Asylum. It is a weekend long race, I am trying to figure out how to post a poster in the events section with the schedule of events of the weekend's activities. I have talked to a lot of you pro-stockers and it seems as though I am having a pretty good response as far as the truck count goes. I would like to go ahead and thank each and everyone of you for the responses I have gotten. I hope that nothing comes up and I actually get to meet some of the guys that I have gotten to talk to either via email or phone. One day I would love to see mudracing be a household name so I hope we can work together in the future. For you modified and open class rides I am currently working on you guys being the stars for the August 10,000 dollar race. This Race is scheduled for August 10, 11, 12th. I have housed an extremely small version of one of these races, however the rigs that you have will overwhelm the venue we race at now. If it is alright to put up the poster would that person let me know it is ok to do so, and tell me how to post it. If you are traveling from the south of us, you will want to go to Exit 99 rather than Exit 96, our town is having a street fair on Saturday and it will help you get through the traffic a little better if you go to the Weston/Buckhannon Exit off of 79. I look forward to racing with you guys and hope everyone has a safe trip to the track in a couple of weeks. If you have any questions feel free to email me at ericskinner@frontier.com or call the office at 304-269-5070. as always feel free to check out our page for some of the details of the race. http://www.tmsawv.com

ucantfixstupid

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: $10,000 race June 29, 30, and July 1   Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Has Sundays race been cancelled?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: $10,000 race June 29, 30, and July 1   Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:04 am

YES!!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $10,000 race June 29, 30, and July 1   

Back to top Go down

$10,000 race June 29, 30, and July 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1