TMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATV Drags this weekend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
man

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-04

ATV Drags this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: ATV Drags this weekend?   ATV Drags this weekend? EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:50 am

You guys need to advertise more on the ATV drags! I heard about the mud bogs but I didn't know you had atv drags down that way. I was looking around on your site to see about coming down to the Asylum one night and seen you had ATV drags. What kind of turn out do you get for the drags? If you would advertise it they will come! lol!

BTW The haunted asylum rocked last fall!! affraid Can't wait for this year..
Back to top Go down
MBE

MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: ATV Drags this weekend?   ATV Drags this weekend? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:28 am

Hey Man!!!!!!

We have canceled the race on May 8th, the weather has destroyed the track. We also rescheduled the 29th race to the 30th. The race on the 30th will start at 7:00 pm. The riders that i have had some contact with said it would be easier for them to race on a saturday evening. I am working hard on getting the advertising out. If you have any ideas as to hot-spots that i should advertise in, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum.com
man

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: ATV Drags this weekend?   ATV Drags this weekend? EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:00 am

Cool, I should be there for the 30th. That works better for me anyways, I still need to get my bike dyno tuned. What kind of a turn out are you excepting for the ATV drags, I'm asking mainly about the 2- WHEEL DRIVE 400+ CLASS? Is the track made with sand, dirt or both and is it hard packed or loose?

The bulletin board or the autoexpo would be cheap ways to advertise. Wkkw or Wclg is a great way to get the word out but I'm sure that takes some cash to do that. I hope this works out down there for you guys, it will save me about a hour drive to a track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATV Drags this weekend?   ATV Drags this weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

ATV Drags this weekend?
Page 1 of 1