TMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new meeting for tmsa members tech issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MBE

MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

new meeting for tmsa members tech issues Empty
PostSubject: new meeting for tmsa members tech issues   new meeting for tmsa members tech issues EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:16 am

hey,

at some point there was a breakdown in our tech rules for the superstreet class, and some issues that we need to discuss about the street class. For everyone that wants to take part in this meeting as to absolutely set the rules in stone should attend this meeting. We are going to have it sunday June 7th at 7:00 at the office by the front gate. This is the final time that this is going to happen for the season. If the breakdown is my fault i will take the blame. Please show up.

Last edited by MBE on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum.com
DRAGRACER

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: JUST A THOUGHT   new meeting for tmsa members tech issues EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:14 pm

NO PREDATOR, DOMINATOR, OR ANY OTHER 4500 SERIES ALLOWED
Back to top Go down
MBE

MBE

PostSubject: Re: new meeting for tmsa members tech issues   new meeting for tmsa members tech issues EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:51 am

come to the meeting
Back to top Go down
dragzilla

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: talkin trash   new meeting for tmsa members tech issues EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:49 am

so whats up with a predator carb there only a 900cfm carb.... thay take the guess work out of how much fuel you need ..and when you need it your engine might not be able to handle one tho and there alot cheeper than A $1100.00 dominator AND YEA I USE A PREDATOR ON MY RACE TRUCK $$$$ AND MY PULL TRUCK (THAT I PULL MY RACE TRAILER WITH oh yea quit whining...i will be at the meeting and thanks for all the support....
Back to top Go down
MBE

MBE

PostSubject: Re: new meeting for tmsa members tech issues   new meeting for tmsa members tech issues EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:33 am

I have tried to phone all members and have left messages for the ones that i didn't speak to. If you all know any of the members let them know about the meeting.
Back to top Go down
DRAGRACER

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: CARB   new meeting for tmsa members tech issues EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:12 pm

YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHIG TO KEEP THE BIG CUBS OUT OF SUPER STREET MORE THAN TIRES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new meeting for tmsa members tech issues   new meeting for tmsa members tech issues Empty

Back to top Go down

new meeting for tmsa members tech issues
Page 1 of 1