TMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rule changes as of 6/7/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MBE

MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

rule changes as of 6/7/09 Empty
PostSubject: rule changes as of 6/7/09   rule changes as of 6/7/09 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:56 am

in the 6cyl and street class will no longer have to provide street legal paperwork, ie license, insurance, and sticker.

The rules for superstreet are as follows:

Must have stock frame and matching body
Big block motors can only be in full size trucks.
Uncut DOT tires up to 40’s
must have a street appearance body
No aluminum blocks

The members decided either it would be all 4 matching tires, or nothing at all.
So if i put a staggered tire rule in effect, then the superstreet trucks that had 1500's on the back and 1100's on the front, would have to bump up to the modified class also, so there is no need for that rule.

There is no such rule as a staggered tire rule anywhere in this class
Back to top Go down
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum.com
DRAGRACER

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: NICE JOB   rule changes as of 6/7/09 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 pm

LOOK LIKE WE WILL STAY AT HOME GOOD LUCK WITH THE LOW TURN OUT GREAT RULES. cheers
Back to top Go down
DRAGRACER

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: WILL YOU FIX THE RULES FOR 2010   rule changes as of 6/7/09 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:13 pm

THERE IS TWO MANY TRUCKS THAT WILL NOT RUN AT TMSA 350 AND 454 CAN NOT RUN WITH THE 572 SO YOU NEED TWO HAVE STREET CLASS WITH 475 CUB INCH RULE WITH NO VACUM RULE AND I KNOW THERE IS 10 TO 20 TRUCK THAT WOULD RUN BUT WILL NOT COME BACK IF THEY HAVE TO RUN WITH THE 572.DID YOU HEAR THAT LINGERS HAD MORE TRUCKS ONE NIGHT THAN YOU HAD ALL YEAR.WOULD LIKE TO COME BACK NOT TO RUN WITH 572 IN OUR CLASS.THANKS confused
Back to top Go down
MBE

MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: rule changes as of 6/7/09   rule changes as of 6/7/09 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:21 am

these are the rules for the season, the members decided this is how they wanted to race. we will look at changing the class structure next year, if we were to add another no vacuum class, it would mess the points structure up. you might consider joining next year so your opinion will carry a vote, if you are a member then you should have tried coming to the meeting. We are always open to new ideas. I am sorry that you can't race with the 572 and you can't make vaccum for the street class. the way my rules are written any hotstreet truck competes in the street class, and any truck that does not fall in that class moves up. The superstreet classes anywhere that i know of has a rule up to 575 cubic inches. There was several meetings before the year started giving everyone a chance to change the rule. I am sorry buy i cannot change the classes in mid season. thank you for your input, we will seriously look at a new class for next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rule changes as of 6/7/09   rule changes as of 6/7/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

rule changes as of 6/7/09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMSA :: Events :: Mud Bogs-
Jump to: