TMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys what a weekend!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MBE

MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

hey guys what a weekend!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: hey guys what a weekend!!!!!!!   hey guys what a weekend!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 am

what a show we put on for those guys with that hill n hole pit. They loved it. for you guys that jumped over into that hole a special thanks goes out to you....i do not have the exact counts yet but i am sure that our race saturday was quite a bit bigger. for those of you that came out to race saturday i have another great big thank you to you all. We are growing by leaps and bounds. I did have a epiphany yesterday and i think i got a way for the non-vacuum trucks to race in a class by themselves. I only have three races left, so i probably won't change the class structure until the mudmania race in september. I would like to schedule another meeting prior to mudmania, but after the race on 8/22...... a special thanks to monkeyflip for coming out during the wvmra race. I am going to get the points up as quick as i can. they should be up today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum.com
MBE

MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

hey guys what a weekend!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys what a weekend!!!!!!!   hey guys what a weekend!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:25 pm

i also have a solution to our class problems.....we will be calling everyone and getting them involved in this meeting......what ever we do class wise we probably will not be able to offer them a points system until next year but they will have a place to race........yell back at me.....thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum.com

hey guys what a weekend!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1