TMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohio Valley Speedway bog...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grady

Grady

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Ohio Valley Speedway bog... Empty
PostSubject: Ohio Valley Speedway bog...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:07 pm

One heck of a turnout for their first. "Speed Pit"...NO trucks in the Street legal (up to 35's) made it through. Street Mod less than half made it through, took Bill 33 seconds and me 14 seconds in Grounds 4 Divorce...THEN we went to the deep pit. I think we were scratching on Satan's head it was so deep. Bill went 71' and and I made it 86' for 4th place. That was MUD BOGGIN'...I loved it. cheers My biggest complaint was the way the classes broke down, but hopefully that will improve at the next one. Another big problem was payouts...way too low for the amount of trucks and spectators. But we will go back up there for their next one.

[b]Run Your Truck...Not Your Mouth[/b]
Back to top Go down
steveakus

steveakus

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Valley Speedway bog...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Cool man, good to hear you had some fun,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by steveakus on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mfpbuilt.com
Grady

Grady

PostSubject: Pics from Ohio Valley Speedway...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Here's a link to the pics...
http://www.ohiovalleyspeedway.com/MudBog/index.html

Run Your Truck...Not Your Mouth
Back to top Go down
steveakus

steveakus

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Valley Speedway bog...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:43 am

Good stuff there Grady, glad to see you and some others that raced here went up and showed em how its done, looks like you where really cranking on it to get through there.......

Looks like a tough pit, awesome !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mfpbuilt.com
chipp228

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Valley Speedway bog...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:02 pm

thats a cool picture of your truck hell you should of been in 2wd afterall it is a ford

Run Your Truck...Not Your Mouth[/quote]
Back to top Go down
crewcab

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Valley Speedway bog...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Are there anymore mud bogs left ? We were @ Ohio Valley Speedway also. Nice pit, but the payouts could get better. That was some thick mud !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grady

Grady

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Valley Speedway bog...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:39 pm

I don't know of anymore races around close. There are several more down south, VA, NC, etc. I'm done for this year, gonna do some tweaking and alot of cleaning. Are you the guy that had the white crewcab in both deep pits. If so, you've got one killer motor. I'm sure it's just something that came out of an old farm truck or something. lol! Anyway, hope to run with ya next year.

Run Your Truck...Not Your Mouth
Back to top Go down
crewcab

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Valley Speedway bog...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Yea, that is my old crewcab. I'm getting ready to knock it in the head and possibly stick the drivetrain in my S-10. It has a bigger motor, but I like the one in the crewcab better. Got all winter to worry about it !!
Back to top Go down
crewcab

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Valley Speedway bog...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:17 am

Anybody know when the next run @ Ohio Valley Speedway is ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohio Valley Speedway bog...   Ohio Valley Speedway bog... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohio Valley Speedway bog...
Page 1 of 1