Share | 

THE NEW SEASON!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: THE NEW SEASON!!!!!   Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 am

well guys it looks like we are going to kick off another season this spring. I would like to get together with the members and work out what we are doing for rules this year. I know some of you guys were talking like you wanted to race WVMRA rules. This is something to think about seriously.... They have a group of rules that makes the racing competitive, and smooth to run. I would like to have a meeting sometime in January to get some of these issues brought to the table, and voted on. We are also going to start renewing our memberships at the same time. There are some changes about to happen as far as the track goes. So we need to meet to discuss what kinda racing we want to do this year. Mainly the topic will be about the hill-n-hole pit, and side by side racing. Just some things to think about. I would like you all to respond as to what day in the middle of January we can get together.

KHAOS

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: new+season   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 am

THE+SOONER+THE+BETTER+FOR+ME++MAY+NOT+HAVE+ENOUGH+TIME+THE+WAY+IT+IS+BUT+HOPE+EVERY+1+HAS+A+MERRY+XMAS+N+HAPPPPPY++NEW+YEAR+++
Back to top Go down
View user profile

THE NEW SEASON!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1