TMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum Motor Sport Association

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aug 28th and mudmania

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MBE

MBE

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Aug 28th and mudmania Empty
PostSubject: Aug 28th and mudmania   Aug 28th and mudmania EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Guys and Gals,

I think for the next race i like the bracket race for a small amount of entries. For example like the last race we had only having 6 or 7 trucks interested in the drags i think the bracket is the way to make it work. So for those of you that raced last race you will know what to look for. If we have like more than 4 trucks in a class then we will race heads up. I think this is the way to do it. Also when we bracket race next time, i am only going to allow one dial in time throughout the entire race, except the final bracket. I will allow the final bracket to pick another dial in. This will help the race to keep moving. We all know that the drag race is not fast enough, and that is mainly track issues. I am hoping that we have the light issues fixed. I do appreciate each and everyone of you guys and the patience that you have with us. I hope to see you all at the 28th race.

Mudmania September 10th-12th

There are a couple of things that i have in mind for mudmania, that i would like to run by you.

How many of you would be interested in a tough truck challenge. some of the events would be like a tug of war in the mudpit, hill climb, maybe some poles and rocks to climb. If i put something like this on it will be on saturday night after our mudbog. The other thing i am thinking about is opening the gates on thursday for camping, and then on Friday from say like 10:00 am-4:00pm allowing the drivers that have paid for the weekend to practice on the sand drag track. These are some of the options that i would like some feedback on. So for those of you that read this please submit your thoughts about this discussion. Also some ideas for the membership banquet for the end of the year.

Camping will be free with a three day gate pass for mudmania
$30.00 per person.

Back to top Go down
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum.com
panhandle

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Aug 28th and mudmania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aug 28th and mudmania   Aug 28th and mudmania EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Hey that sound's really cool hope you get it worked out to have to tough truck that stuff is fun to do as well as watch
Back to top Go down

Aug 28th and mudmania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMSA :: Events :: Mud Bogs-
Jump to: